Sunday, August 13, 2006

I've been tagged by Wade Tannehill

1. One book that changed your life: “Prayer, Asking and Receiving” by Dr. John R. Rice. This book should be required reading by every missionary and preaching student.

2. One book that you've read more than once: “The Autobiography of George Muller” This little book motivated me to trust God more than any other except the Bible.

3. One book you'd want on a desert island: Almost anything by John Grisham

4. One book that made you laugh: “The Heart of the Problem” by Dr. Henry Brandt and Kerry Skinner. A fresh look at sin and it’s cure.

5. One book that made you cry: Pass..

6. One book you wish had been written: “My God Is Bigger Than Your God, A Case for Grace”

7. One book you wish had never been written: “My Frontal Lobotomy And Ten Other Reasons I Became a Democrat”

8. One book you're currently reading: “Captured By Grace”, by Dr. David Jeremiah. Based on the lives of the Apostle Paul and Capt. John Newton (Author of Amazing Grace). This book will give you a deeper appreciation of God’s Amazing Grace.

9. One book you've been meaning to read: “The purpose Driven Life” by Rick Warren

10. Tag five others: Since I don’t know who has already been tagged I will not tag anyone now. (Thanks Wade for causing me to think about my reading habits.)

1 comment:

Wade Tannehill said...

Thanks Royce,

I've really enjoyed reading everyone's responses and while an ambitious goal, I think it would be good for me to read each of the books that have changed someone's life. I think the autobiography of George Muller should also make my reading list. My wife and I are currently reading
Grisham's "Skipping Christmas" (not typical for him) and after that I intend to read "The Testament." I agree with your choice for a book you wish had been written.