Thursday, January 11, 2007

Our move to Wordpress


After many weeks of being frustrated with the terrible operation of Blogger Beta, and the non-response from tech support, I have reluctantly decided to move to Wordpress. The new home is GraceDigest.wordpress.com . I am going to attempt to move all this stuff over to my new host, but if I am unsuccessful I am still saying bye bye to blogger. My next post in the series on prayer will be at the new address.
Thanks to all of you who have been so kind to me since I started sharing my thoughts at Grace Digest. I look forward to our continued connection at our new home.
Grace and Peace,
Royce Ogle

1 comment:

David U said...

Brother Royce, thanks for you kind comments on my blog. Your "Grace Digest" is awesome on matter what blog site it is on! Keep em coming brother!

Are you going to be at Pepperdine this year? Shoot me an email and let me know.

In HIM,
DU