Thursday, June 29, 2006

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

I was reminded recently that as a believer I am to represent Jesus Christ to those I encounter in the routine of my life. How have I done? Oh, pretty good to those folks at church, and even to those I work with. And the rest you ask? ...Lets put it this way, I could have done far better.

What an overwhelming thought that the Creator God chose me to impact people with His love and mercy. I hope tomorrow that I will remember today and smile a bit more at strangers, be more patient, more considerate of others, and more willing to listen. Just perhaps God can use me to let someone out there know He does not want to condemn them.

I think I'll find someone to love tomorrow!

1 comment:

Paul Ford said...

Just found your Blog, and the news of your move to Wordpress. From the looks of things, you have a lot of good reading for me to catch up on.

I'll comment more later.

Paul